Happy Friday, peeps!
When I saw those barn doors in the master bedroom, my heart melted! They are gorgeous! This home is also just a few blocks away from my favorite flea market here in Denver! We will hold the house open the entire weekend and celebrate with friends and cookies! I’m also helping to stage the home today, so I’m going full on fall/halloween with all my props!
I also just shipped a box full of fun things to decorate the Halloween birthday party of a wonderful, special little girl in Brooklyn tomorrow and I can’t wait to see the pictures. We will enjoy some Halloween fun ourselves, Bret was invited to a party at one of his client’s home and I can’t wait to dress up!
What do you have planned for the weekend? Any Halloween fun in your future?
Here are a few links I found around the web:
1. Dreaming of Thanksgiving in Estes Park.
2. A list of freezer meals I plan on start working on soon!
4. A recipe I tried this week and was a success: cauli-flower au gratin.
5. Fashionable techs for people who bike to work. (Bret biked to work almost every day this week!)
6. A fantastic new video from Air New Zealand inspired by The Hobbit!
8. The Theory of Everything: a movie I can’t wait to watch!